The main sports at The Jersey Games are:
- Football (boys & girls)
If, however, you have a significant number from another sport (swimming for example), we will happily look at a supplementary programme.
As we have sent many clubs, prep and secondary schools to Jersey, we are lucky enough to have access to Jersey’s top sports facilities.
We place an emphasis on the sport during The Jersey Games. Our aim is to make the sport fun, but beneficial too. Consequently, we ensure that each sport has top quality coaching as part of the programme.
For example, we work with ID Elite coaching, one of the leading football coaching companies on Jersey as well as Jersey’s netball development officer. You can be sure that your boys and girls will come back with new ideas and new skills.
The quality of coaches ensures the sessions are both beneficial and enjoyable. Coupled with the competition, participants will gain a great deal from the sport during the week.
NB: BOTH COACH & FERRY & FLIGHT TRAVEL ARE AVAILABLE
- Flight or coach & ferry from UK airport to Jersey
- Meet and Greet and transfer to the wonderful Merton Hotel
- Check in and explore the local area
- Welcome party and food
- Coaching Clinic (2 hours)
- Coaching Clinic (1 hour 30 mins)
- Visit to Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Dinner at hotel
- Pool Party at hotel
- Visit to Gorey Castle
- Transfer to Jersey Games Tournament Part 1
- Dinner at hotel
- Quiz and Bingo
- Transfer to Jersey Games Tournament Part 2
- Beach Visit
- Dinner at hotel
- Disco and Presentation evening
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Check out and transfer to Jersey airport for your return flight to the UK
- On arrival back in the UK disperse for home
Contact us for more info
The Jersey Games isn’t just about fantastic sporting venues, it’s also about using the very best hotel for schools on the Island.
The Merton Hotel provides excellent service and a great range of facilities. This means, for example, we are able to host a Cinema Evening, use the hotel pool areas and provide space should groups require a private meeting.
The Jersey Games offers a range of activities that aim to give participants a taste of what Jersey has to offer with activities such as a visit to Durrell Wildlife Park, Gorey Castle, St Helier and a beach visit.
We appreciate that this will be many children’s first trip away from home so we ensure they have a great time and are kept entertained at all times. On the last night there is a disco and presentation ceremony. It rounds off the week and rewards all of the hard work and endeavour throughout the coaching sessions and tournament.Contact us for more info
Package & Price
The package price for 2021 (with flights) is £629 per person. Please Contact Us if you would like a price for coach & ferry travel. The flying tour includes:
- Return economy class flights
- All coach transfers in Jersey
- Meet and greet on arrival in Jersey
- 4 nights of Full Board accommodation in a 3* hotel (children in multi bedded rooms and teachers in twins)
- 1 day of sports coaching
- 1 afternoon & 1 morning of tournament, including venue hire & qualified officials
- Entry to Durrell Wildlife Park and Gorey Castle
- On-site medical provision during all matches
- Welcome Party
- Quiz and Bingo Evening
- Pool Party
- Presentation Dinner with trophies
- Sweet Chariot on site staff throughout the tournament
- Free staff places 1:10 (1 free place for every 10 pupils based on staff in twin rooms)