Please click on the tabs below for more information
Sports Tour Highlights
Ireland loves its sport and apart from playing rugby on your tour, you might also consider:
- Horse racing, especially Galway races and Leopardstown outside Dublin
- A tour of the Aviva Stadium or Croke Park
Ireland has spawned some cultural greats: James Joyce, Brendan Beehan, Yeats, Peter O’Toole Frank McCourt, A P McCoy and, of course, Brian O’Driscoll.Contact us for more info
Must Not Miss
- Dublin:Trinity College, Temple Bar, Guinness Store House, Grafton Street, St. Stephens Green, Howth, Dublinia, Bus Tour, Dublin Castle, Bewleys coffee shop.
- Cork: Blarney Stone, Murphys Brewery, Charles Fort, Jamesons Heritage Site, Cobh Cathedral Galway
School Rugby Tour To Ireland
- 4 days
- 3 nights (B&B multi-bedded accommodation)
- 2 fixtures
- Post match hospitality
- 1/2 day city tour of Dublin or Cork or Galway
- Excursion to Guinness store house
Bespoke School Rugby Tours To Ireland
There are plenty of excursion options in Dublin such as visiting the famous Temple Street, a tour of the Guinness Factory or walking over the iconic Ha’penny Bridge. Take a tour of the Aviva Stadium, the home of Irish rugby. Learn about some of the greatest moments in Irish sporting history as you relive the events through a short video and tour. With impressive architecture and just over 51,000 seats, there are plenty of photo opportunities.
Experience Gaelic sports on our bespoke school rugby tours to Ireland. Watch a game of Gaelic Football or participate in a Hurling coaching session for an amazing introduction to these traditional sports. Other activities can include kayaking, watersports, ten pin bowling, pitch & putt and Go Karting.
With many options for accommodation and stunning towns to visit all around the country including Cork and Tramore, our tailor made school rugby tours to Ireland can take in multiple destinations around the country. The Atlantic coast and Galway are popular destinations for touring sides and teams can also explore Northern Ireland with highlights including Belfast and Giants Causeway.
Whether it is the hustle & bustle of the city, you are after or days spent exploring the beautiful rural scenery and visiting local attractions, then tailor made school rugby tours to Ireland are guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience where you will embrace the Irish culture enjoy their warm hospitality and of course, world class rugby.